4 pictures of 2 Nosepiece Objectives Stage Clips Light Ocular Lens (Eyepiece) Arm Stage Coarse Adjustment Knob Fine Adjustment Knob Always Carry A Microscope With One . ( Function Of Coarse Adjustment Knob In Microscope #1)
Stagestage (stāj),USA pronunciation n., v., staged, stag•ing.
- a single step or degree in a process;
a particular phase, period, position, etc., in a process, development, or series.
- a raised platform or floor, as for speakers, performers, etc.
- the platform on which the actors perform in a theater.
- this platform with all the parts of the theater and all the apparatus back of the proscenium.
- the stage, the theater, esp. acting, as a profession: He plans to make the stage his career.
- [Motion Pictures.]See sound stage.
- the scene of any action.
- a stagecoach.
- a place of rest on a journey;
a regular stopping place of a stagecoach or the like, for the change of horses, mules, etc.
- the distance between two places of rest on a journey;
each of the portions of a journey.
- a portion or period of a course of action, of life, etc.: the adolescent stage of human development.
- any one of the major time periods in the development of an insect, as the embryonic, larval, pupal, and imaginal stages.
- Also called stadium. any one of the periods of larval growth between molts.
- [Econ., Sociol.]a major phase of the economic or sociological life of human beings or society: the patriarchal stage.
- a division of stratified rocks corresponding to a single geologic age.
- the small platform of a microscope on which the object to be examined is placed. See illus. under microscope.
- an element in a complex mechanism, as a tube and its accessory structures in a multiple amplifier.
- a section of a rocket containing a rocket engine or cluster of rocket engines, usually separable from other such sections when its propellant is exhausted.
- by easy stages, working, traveling, etc., slowly, with frequent pauses;
unhurriedly, with many stops;
- go on the stage, to become an actor, esp. in the theater: She knew from the age of 12 that she would go on the stage.
- hold the stage:
- to continue to be produced, as a play or other theatrical production.
- to be the center of attention.
- on stage, performing, esp. as an actor.
- to represent, produce, or exhibit on or as if on a stage: The drama class staged a play during Christmas vacation.
- to furnish with a stage, staging, stage set, etc.
- to write, direct, or produce (a play) with the action taking place as if in a specified locale or time: He staged the fantasy on Mars in the year 2500.
- to plan, organize, or carry out (an activity), esp. for dramatic or public effect: Workers staged a one-day strike.
- to classify the natural progression of (a disease, esp. cancer).
- to be suitable for presentation or performance on the stage: The script didn't stage well.
- to travel by stagecoach.
stage′a•bil′i•ty, stage′a•ble•ness, n.
Clipsclip1 (klip),USA pronunciation v., clipped, clipped or clipt, clip•ping, n.
- to cut, or cut off or out, as with shears: to clip a rose from a bush.
- to trim by cutting: to clip a hedge.
- to cut or trim the hair or fleece of;
shear: to clip a poodle.
- to pare the edge of (a coin). Cf. sweat (def. 22).
- to cut short;
curtail: We clipped our visit by a week to return home earlier.
- to pronounce rapidly, with precise articulation and with omission of certain sounds, as of unstressed vowels: an annoying habit of clipping his words.
- to shorten (a word or phrase) by dropping one or more syllables.
- [Informal.]to hit with a quick, sharp blow: He clipped him on the jaw with a sudden punch.
- to take or get money from by dishonest means;
- to clip or cut something.
- to cut articles or pictures from a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- to move swiftly: He clipped along the highway on his motorcycle.
- [Archaic.]to fly rapidly.
- the act of clipping.
- anything clipped off, esp. the wool shorn at a single shearing of sheep.
- the amount of wool shorn in one season.
- clips, (used with a pl. v.) an instrument for clipping;
- See film clip.
- clipping (def. 2).
- a quick, sharp blow: a clip on the jaw.
pace: at a rapid clip.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Howdy there, this attachment is about 2 Nosepiece Objectives Stage Clips Light Ocular Lens (Eyepiece) Arm Stage Coarse Adjustment Knob Fine Adjustment Knob Always Carry A Microscope With One . ( Function Of Coarse Adjustment Knob In Microscope #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 826 x 620. It's file size is only 53 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Function Of Coarse Adjustment Knob In Microscope.
We'd like to discuss some recommendations on wood floor colors, before discussing 2 Nosepiece Objectives Stage Clips Light Ocular Lens (Eyepiece) Arm Stage Coarse Adjustment Knob Fine Adjustment Knob Always Carry A Microscope With One . ( Function Of Coarse Adjustment Knob In Microscope #1). Black and black hues really are a preferred choice for performers' studios, modern rooms and chic. Contaminated in case you prefer a classic search classic brown coloring or normal wood which will be excellent. Colour range and striking (numerous shades of reddish: cherry and ash Jatoba or stained in the same coloring) that's ideal for commercial decorations, workplaces along with other big areas where a floor becomes a key component of the decoration.
Brown, hot silver and reddish wood sounds can make your area comfortable. Gray floor and bright could make your space huge. Opt for organic shaded timber floor in matt finish in the event the power to conceal scratches and a little reduction are a must. Keep in mind that the hues should complement contrast and eachother. A floor can't have identical shades as walls and furniture.
As the Function Of Coarse Adjustment Knob In Microscope photographs and electronic place advisor can provide of what the final consequence may be a broad idea, there is no better way to establish along with of the ground as opposed to considering the test place in natural light.