Popcornpop•corn (pop′kôrn′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several varieties of corn whose kernels burst open and puff out when subjected to dry heat.
- popped corn.
- peanut (def. 4c).
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Knockdownknock•down (nok′doun′),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of knocking something down;
irresistible: a knockdown blow.
- constructed in separate parts that can readily be taken apart for easy storage, shipping, etc.: a knockdown toolshed.
- offered or acquired for less than the prevailing rate: first-rate goods at knockdown prices.
- a knockdown object.
- an act or instance of knocking down, esp. by a blow.
- something that fells or overwhelms.
- reduction or lowering, as in price or number: The store offered a knockdown of 15 percent to its own employees.
- an introduction, esp. to a person: He gave me a real knockdown to the company.
- the capsizing of a small boat as a result of a strong gust of wind.
Conversioncon•ver•sion (kən vûr′zhən, -shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of converting; state of being converted.
- change in character, form, or function.
- spiritual change from sinfulness to righteousness.
- change from one religion, political belief, viewpoint, etc., to another.
- a change of attitude, emotion, or viewpoint from one of indifference, disbelief, or antagonism to one of acceptance, faith, or enthusiastic support, esp. such a change in a person's religion.
- a physical transformation from one material or state to another: conversion of coal, water, and air into nylon.
- the act of obtaining equivalent value, as of money or units of measurement, in an exchange or calculation: conversion of francs into dollars.
- a physical, structural, or design change or transformation from one state or condition to another, esp. to effect a change in function: conversion of a freighter into a passenger liner.
- a substitution of one component for another so as to effect a change: conversion from oil heat to gas heat.
- a change in the form or units of an expression.
- [Logic.]the transposition of the subject and predicate of a proposition, as "No good man is unhappy'' becomes by conversion "No unhappy man is good.''
- unauthorized assumption and exercise of rights of ownership over personal property belonging to another.
- change from realty into personalty, or vice versa, as in the sale or purchase of land or mining coal.
- [Football.]a score made on a try for a point after touchdown by place-kicking or drop-kicking the ball over the bar between the goalposts or by completing a pass in or running the ball into the end zone.
- the process by which a repressed psychic event, idea, feeling, memory, or impulse is represented by a bodily change or symptom.
- the production of radioactive material in a process in which one nuclear fuel is converted into another by the capture of neutrons. Cf. breeding (def. 6).
- the process of changing software designed to run on one computer system to run on another.
- the change from an existing computer system to a new computer system.
- the act of transferring or copying data stored on one storage medium to another storage medium.
- the process of changing the base that a number or numbers are written in.
- the transformation of material from a form suitable for printing by one process to a form suitable for another process: a halftone gravure conversion.
Howdy guys, this image is about Popcorn Ceiling Knockdown Conversion ( How To Remove Knockdown Ceiling Texture #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 5312 x 2988. This image's file size is only 3497 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: How To Remove Knockdown Ceiling Texture.
Model brilliance nations that are applying means delivering the , inside that is outside. Enhance bungalow or the log-cabin should not have too much trouble after the nation using the subjectis head and function shading sits right away from screen. Whilst the decoration decorate record hotel taking nature as products, employing regular timber for that patio and furniture will match.
Pine birch or cedar can really compliment any bedroom, particularly log or pad cabin. It is possible to keep it in a unique frame or utilize wood mark will give you opinions of the province, to keep the original glance of timber. Whether you select authenticity or even more current look, lumber is probably the most effective conclusion when it is sunlit logcabin.
You could choose to pass to bungalow or a log cabin on the aged furniture in the home. The furniture search new can be made by utilizing a pillowcase to get a love seat or chair. Occasionally adorn record resort, furniture might be painted by you. Popcorn Ceiling Knockdown Conversion ( How To Remove Knockdown Ceiling Texture #1) will also provide a look that is new crisp.